…and they aren’t too shabby.
- Two High Distinctions (7) for maths and multiliteracies ;
- One “SAT” or “Satisfactory” for my teaching practical which sounds rather bland but there are only two possible grades for the subject – the other being “Unsatisfactory” ; and
- One Credit (5) for ‘Engaging Diverse Learners’ (which I apparently do better in practice than in theory .. which I can live with despite the fact that it’s ruined my GPA).
I feel like I’ve been sweating these results for weeks and I’ve no idea why … nobody really cares what your GPA is in the real world.
In other news –
- We’ve peeked at Dad’s scan results and the good news is that they are clear (except for the brain tumour). Dad had a bowel tumour removed last year and so far so good on that front. We won’t know more about the brain tumour until later in the year when he has another MRI.
- I found out why I was feeling “flat”. It seems I have some sort of cold which seemed to borrow symptoms from the flu as well (achy everything and fevers). I’m down to feeling just exhausted now.
DH (Darling Husband) has been looking after me a bit which has been nice … but he really should listen to me when I’m making soup. You have to cook the bacon, onion, garlic and cauliflower In The Same Pot when making cauliflower soup or it just doesn’t taste right.
The kids threw me a “get well “party” yesterday – home made cards and balloons. G-orgeous.
So – anyone got any sure-fire get-rid-of-this-$#%^-cold-now cures?
I’m doing the zinc, echinaceae and Vitamin C and using Vicks “paper” rub which are working OK for the cold symptoms, but I’m needing something else for the chills and achy-breaky joints.